God chose four men to write His gospel. They had different occupations, different perspectives, and different personalities, giving a complete gospel presentation to whoever reads them.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Who were the four men who wrote the gospel?
2. What were their occupations?
3. What were their personalities?
4. What audience did each write to?
5. Explain why it is important to relate to Said, Did, Felt, and Was when witnessing.
6. What are you known for?
7. What was your “Aha” Moment?
I know I have asked several questions, but I believe it is necessary to understand these points to become; “The Greatest Evangelistic Team in the Region!”
Looking forward to our discussion.
In His Service,
You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSoI6BTENrg&t=1s