A New Water Source
It is time for Christians to stop trying to win souls with stale water that is lifeless and causes people to be nauseous with our witness. God presented to us the reality that we were trying to give people a drink of living water that came from our selfishness stale well instead of the wells of salvation, according to Isaiah 12: 2-4. We will not win anyone to the Lord without pure living water that flows from the throne room of God. The picture below is a picture of clear water that does not have any mud or dirt in it, which we call self in it.
This pure living water is the type of water Jesus said would flow from our belly in John 7:37 - 38
37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
The only way that we are going to obtain this living water is through a deep relationship with the Father. He is the source of life we must draw from, Psalm 36-7-9 as well as His Word, Proverbs 13: 13-14.
If we are going to continue to present stale bitter water, there will no be harvest of souls into the kingdom. The time is now for us to give the dry and thirsty souls that are lost a true drink from the throne room so they can receive everlasting life and begin a new life in Christ.
Questions to answer from this message:
1) Prior to this message, what was your water source that you were giving people a drink from? What evidence do you have that proves your answer?
2) Have you come to Jesus and drank today? If not, why not? I would encourage you to reread James: 3:11 or otherwise your fountain will be bitter and stale.
3) What will you do with the water you obtained from Him?
4) What evidence should begin being evident in your life that you are drawing and dispersing from the well of salvation that is flowing from your belly?
5) What was your AHA moment from this message?
Being His water fountain,
Rev. Ryan Welker