Death is at the Door of our Nation!
In Revelation 6, The Apostle John sees Jesus open the first four seals, releasing the four horsemen with a description of what each horse represents.
In Matthew 24, Jesus tells his disciples what to expect before His coming and the end of the world.
Jesus tells us that these are the beginning of sorrows for many, but what about those who are prepared?
To fully understand the four horsemen, I gave four views and perspectives. One is from John, one is from Jesus, one is from the four living creatures, and one is from Bishop's view.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. What were the main words that describe each of the horsemen?
2. What stood out to you from John's view?
3. What stood out to you from Jesus's view?
4. What stood out to you from the Four Living Creatures view?
5. What stood out to you from Bishop's view?
6. What was your “aha” moment?
Looking forward to our discussion.
I know I have asked several questions, but it is very important that we understand this in order to be prepared for end times and not be in fear.
In His Service,
You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSmplmLmH4k