The foundation scripture of this message, John 15, has been a focus of God over the past few months because He is waiting for us to co-labor with Him to produce precious fruit of the earth. Before we can do that though, we MUST/HAVE to be CONNECTED to the TRUE VINE. There is NO other way to produce spiritual fruit. The only way we are going to do that is by abiding in the vine and producing new branches and that branch staying connected to the vine so it to can produce another new branch.
We can produce all the new branches we want but if we or they are not producing fruit, they will be cut off. In the natural, plants reproduce through the pollination process. In the spiritual sense, we have to be carrying the correct pollen, the uncompromised Word of God and His Spirit, to pollinate souls so they can become what God created them to become.
I spoke about some areas that should reveal to us if we are pollinating souls with the correct pollen. Correct pollen will cause others to get born again, become a disciple, and desire others to get born again as well. God's pollen carriers will desire to replicate God in someone else not themselves. Incorrect pollen carriers are stiff-necked, self-righteous, desire to replicate themselves, and are motivated by seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.
God laid out some very simple and easy instructions Operation Pollination:
1) You must be born again
2) You must have the incorruptible seed as pollen, which is the gospel of the kingdom.
3) Overcome the excuses of why you cannot (hint- if you cannot, you are pollinated by the wrong pollen)
4) God into all the world - Just start with your harvest field
5) Pollinate EVERYONE you come into with.
Questions to answer and discuss this week
1) Have you recognized areas in your witnessing where you are pollinating souls with the wrong pollen? If so, what you are doing about it?
2) How have you been pollinating prior this message? What is the evidence that the person received God's pollen?
3) Will you be a friend of God, according to John 15:13-16, and be someone who will be able to participate in and celebrate the nuptials, of the Bride of Christ at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb and bring guests? If so share how God is revealing to you do this in your harvest field? If not, why are you becoming a withering branch?
4) Will you now go into all the world and preach repentance and remission of sins among all nations beginning in the city you dwell, according Luke 24:47? What does that look like to you?
5) What was your "Aha" moment about Operation Pollination that changed your life?